Who We Are
The La Buena Vida Youth Leadership Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization founded in 2010 and led by a group of like-minded business leaders who happened to be members of the Las Colinas Country Club. Since inception our leadership group has grown to include members from across the community who are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of disadvantaged North Texas students.
La Buena Vida Youth Leadership Foundation – why that name?
When translated to English, La Buena Vida means “The Good Life.” We strongly believe that all youth should have the opportunity to achieve this goal. In order to do so, they must be equipped with life skills, leadership traits and principles.
LBVYLF – paving the road on the journey to “The Good Life”
Board of Directors
Each member of the La Buena Vida Youth Leadership Foundation Board of Directors brings a unique talent and skill set to the Foundation.
- David Pfaff: LBV Chairman, CEO of Plastronics
- Kerri Miene: State Farm Insurance
- Diana Pfaff: Irving Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Nancy Jones: Concorde College
- Trevor Putman: Dallas Fire Department
- Mark Crononwett: Mackie, Wolf, Zientz & Mann Law Firm
- Frank Mesina: New York Life
- Angela Long: Principal, J. O. Davis Elementary School
- Lori Humphreys: Bank OZK